Que Rico Papito Restaurant in Puerto Viejo
Start your day with a truly delicious morning meal. A good time to share experiences and compare notes with fellow travelers.
- Fresh baked bread and cakes
- Cereal and granola
- A wide variety of fresh fruit
- Omelettes and eggs made to order at our breakfast grill
- Caribbean sausage
- Homefried potatoes
- “Gallo Pinto” (Costa Rica´s typical breakfast side dish) – Rice and beans mixed with spices
- Fresh tropical juices
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- A daily special – banana pancakes, french toast, breakfast burritos, “huevos rancheros” as examples…
A sensual dining experience for lunch and dinner.
Food fit for jungle royalty. Exquisite gourmet delicacies for recalcitrant choosy tongues and stomachs.
Live Music! Caribbean Barbecue!
Wednesday: Jim Vicks – Big Mix – FunkaJazzaBossaBluezyRock In April, May and June Live Music is sometimes suspended.
Live music: 7pm – 10pm.
Friday: Di Gud Frendz (Calypso and Reggae)
Let a coolness settle in your mind.
Tropical cocktails, exotic juices, beer, and wine from a compelling international selection.
Happy Hour 5-7 pm (Trickified conversation, visions and the power of persuasion)