NOTE: Que Rico Papito is closed for the time being, but is serving breakfast to hotel guests. Curry Kingdom is serving amazing Indian cuisine in the restaurant, open for lunch and dinner.
Que Rico Papito Restaurant in Puerto Viejo
Start your day with a truly delicious morning meal. A good time to share experiences and compare notes with fellow travelers.
- Fresh baked bread and cakes
- Cereal and granola
- A wide variety of fresh fruit
- Omelettes and eggs made to order at our breakfast grill
- Caribbean sausage
- Homefried potatoes
- “Gallo Pinto” (Costa Rica´s typical breakfast side dish) – Rice and beans mixed with spices
- Fresh tropical juices
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- A daily special – banana pancakes, french toast, breakfast burritos, “huevos rancheros” as examples…
A sensual dining experience for lunch and dinner.
Food fit for jungle royalty. Exquisite gourmet delicacies for recalcitrant choosy tongues and stomachs.
Live Music! Caribbean Barbecue!
Wednesday: Jim Vicks – Big Mix – FunkaJazzaBossaBluezyRock In April, May and June Live Music is sometimes suspended.
Live music: 7pm – 10pm.
Friday: Di Gud Frendz (Calypso and Reggae)
Let a coolness settle in your mind.
Tropical cocktails, exotic juices, beer, and wine from a compelling international selection.
Happy Hour 5-7 pm (Trickified conversation, visions and the power of persuasion)