- Complete information on diverse local experiences and reservations arranged for your activities.
- Free wireless internet. Telephone and fax.
- Bicycle rental for your own coastal tour.
- Surfboard, boogie board, kayak and snorkel rental.
- Satelitte TV and pool table at the Sloth Society Bar.
- Laundry services.
- 24 hour reception desk at your service.
- Hair stylist traditional Afro Caribbean hair braiding.
- Friend of Bill W.
- Yoga classes available upon request.
- Safe deposit box in the bungalow
- Laser sensor security system around the premises
- Private security guard checkpoint at the entrance
“Mmmmm!! From Hair to Toe. You uninterrupted! Luxurious self indulgence and unclouded lofty tranquility. Awaken your bush soul! A delicious massage? A freshly whipped papaya facial to get you purring? A full body chocolate decadence skin treatment to quicken your senses? Perhaps a stimulating lemongrass- coconut foot treatment? At the Beauty Salon a bikini waxing, pedicure and manicure because it’s time for you. Might they be surprised back home by your Caribbean hair braids and extensions? And where did you paint your toenails they may ask? Unisex hairstyling- add some color to what is dull and monotonous in a spontaneous burst of self esteem.”
“Exquisite pastoral architecture with indigenous wood work and tree limb designs. From the palm-thatched roof to hand-hammered copper basins for aromatic foot soaks, everything harmonizes with the surrounding natural environment. The building hosts a lavishly furnished lobby, two separate rooms for treatments and a bathroom with a shower that mimics a rocky cave. Special body, face and foot treatments are available, as well as massages of various styles applied by professional therapists.”